Looking to Take Things to the Next Level
Strategically and Financially?
Tired of Chronic States of Overwhelm, Anxiety,
Low Energy, and Hyper-vigilance?
Want to Tap into Your Creative WILD ENERGY?
Coaching can help you.
Get your own Career Coach
- Pick your hill to die on. Map out what you want and own it.
- Become accountable to someone to move from tactical hell to strategic heaven.
- Replace self-sabotage, self-doubt, and imposter syndrome with healthy self-esteem.
- Hone your authentic interview style.
- Find product-market fit, or ikigai, where your passion is valued.
- Gain more control of your libido-economy and channel it wisely.
- Stabilize your schedule and learn to plan ahead.
- Learn to stop doing things that are not rewarded or represent false productivity to soothe anxiety.
- Practice holding boundaries, especially with energy-drainers.
- Learn to do less each day, but to do the hard things and then rest.
- Learn to do less generic white-boarding, skill-building, research, and rehearsal and more deliberate work that moves you forward.
- Learn to stop crumpling and stand up for what you need in order to do good long-term work.
- Become valuable, get evidence, and ask for what you’re worth.
- Practice taking risks with robust vulnerability and playful swagger.
- Learn to delegate and depend on others.
- Overcome social anxiety to build meaningful long relationships.
- Learn to schedule rest and exercise for long-term progression.
- Discover how your attachment style shapes your work relationships and develop more earned security, trust and differentiation.
- Build identity-based habits that shape who you become.
- Learn to think in terms of systems, networks, and institutions.
- Get help identifying a professional community that has already solved many of your problems.
I am not a licensed psychotherapist and Coaching is not psychotherapy.
- Clear achievable career goals
- Less imposter syndrome
- Authentic career identity
- Less social anxiety
- More meaningful work relationships
- More able to ask for help/compensation/boundaries
- More able to take risks and be vulnerable
- Better self-care
- Better alignment to systems
- Long-term, healthy mindset
Get your own Financial Coach
- Mo’ money, mo’ solutions.
- Stop stressing and feeling hopeless about money and start doing things to put yourself on track.
- Identify and overcome money blocks. E.g. why don’t YOU deserve to be well off? Are you limited by your parents’ beliefs? Do you fear greed? Do you have rationalizations over why you don’t have or don’t need money? Is not having money causing underground resentment? Do you get overwhelmed and avoid thinking about money? Do you meet emotional needs by spending money and then feel guilty? Are social justice, integrity and success really incompatible? Would it be possible to thrive and build loving community that brings others up? Are there career options you haven’t considered?
- Align to financial realities. E.g., which careers have reasonable compensation? What steps are required to move to a higher paying role? How many widgets or hours would you have to sell to live off this? What are people actually prepared to pay for?
- Get clear-headed and think through how you can become valuable and get rewarded for it.
- Discover the sex and cash approach to paying bills while keeping your dream alive.
- Develop an abundance mentality over scarcity thinking.
- Become accountable to someone and start actively working toward financial independence.
I am not a financial adviser or registered investment adviser and Coaching is not financial advice or psychotherapy.
- Clear achievable financial goals
- Less self-sabotage, guilt, shame, and unconscious blocks
- More alignment of personal energy and fewer leaks
- Positive/hero narrative over problem/victim narrative
- Movement and small wins
- Positive identification around building wealth
Get your own Somatic Coach
- Learn to identify states of threat (fight, flight, freeze, collapse) and safety (play, love, social engagement, curiosity).
- With support and containment, discharge activation and unlock bound survival energy.
- Gain awareness of when you are reacting automatically from a place of threat versus when you are responding with options from a place of safety.
- Disrupt long-term patterns like hyper-vigilance, or constant threat detection, and hypovigilance, or dissociation into thoughts and fantasies.
- Identify behaviors like people pleasing, perfectionism, and substance use that are used to manage state but are costly.
- Reduce social anxiety and performance anxiety by retraining your body to detect cues of safety and to relax into emotional connection with others.
- Widen window of tolerance, or ability to be with, difficult sensations, emotions, and thoughts.
- Discover your bodies ability to pendulate, or move through activation and deactivation.
- Uncouple fused emotions, thoughts, and behaviors that fire automatically around perceived threat.
- Move from disconnection and disregulation to feeling at home in your body and around others.
- Mobilize your full authentic vitality toward your soul’s purpose.
I am not a licensed psychotherapist and Somatic Coaching is not psychotherapy.
- Increased ability to be present with difficult experiences.
- Increased ability to respond differently.
- Improvement in boundaries.
- Decrease in shame, collapse, dissociation, spiraling.
- Wider emotional range.
- Decrease in self harming behaviors.
- Decrease in panic, rage, avoidance.
- Increased ability to be in relationship.
For more information on how I work, please visit my blog.
The Road less Travelled
My approach is different to most Coaches. I work from the basis that trauma, or past overwhelm, is stored in bodily states of chronic tension, hypervigilance, and dissociation. These states block access to our birthright of intuition, feeling, connection, and play. As a result, most people lead lives of quiet desperation, chaos, and confusion. They learn to depend on inferior management strategies such as substances, hypersexuality, people-pleasing, and workaholism.
I help clients to regain a sense of coherence, clarity, organic regulation, and integration that allows them to get out of tactical hell and organize their lives to meet their deepest needs.
Several lifetimes ago, I started out as a young whiper-snapper, cheese-grating my soul in the aptly named field of busi-ness, trying to sink my milk-teeth into the slippery Big Apple. For seven biblical years, I lived out the basic parental and societal scripts that i inherited. In the process I discovered that I was irredeemably a star-shaped peg trying to fit in a square-shaped hole. I traveled the world for five years in order to “find myself.” When that failed, I got down to the serious and difficult work of healing myself into an authentic identity . life that makes a dent on the universe. I am certified at the Intermediate-Level through the Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute. I worked for seven years in Investment Banking, Private Equity, and Marketing and traveled for five years as a sponsored rock climber. I am currently doing a Masters in Clinical Psychology. You can see more of my background on linkedin.
One-Hour Weekly Session
One-Hour Weekly Session